After the re-issue of “Homo Homini Lupus” (1999) and the successful “Live in Bloom”, Locanda delle Fate re-opens their archives, and return to AMS Records with a special release, available in three different versions:
– a ‘standard’ one, consisting of a tri-panel 21x21cm gatefold support, containing a CD, a DVD and a 64-page booklet full of vintage unreleased photos;
– a super-limited ‘deluxe’ one that, in a vinyl-size box, contains the standard CD/DVD/booklet set, a white-coloured gatefold cover LP, a certificate of authenticity and an absolutely exclusive authentic signed copy (not a simple reproduction, therefore) of the original 100x70cm promotional 1977 poster, with the famous band’s photograph here used on the cover artwork and originally included inside the “Forse le lucciole…” LP sleeve.
– the only gatefold cover LP, on black 180gr. vinyl.
Locanda delle Fate should not need any introduction, as they’re universally known as the authors of one of the greatest Italian progressive rock masterpieces in 1977, that “Forse le lucciole non si amano più” that should simply be included in any prog-rock dedicated listener.
The audio/video material is divided into three parts:
– four tracks recorded live in 1974, when the band used to play other prog artists’ cover songs (in this specific case, songs by Gentle Giant, PFM and Formula Tre); these tracks are only included in the CD.
– Five pieces presented live in ’77 on TV on the first Italian television RAI channel; these are on the CD, the LP and on the DVD with the complete TV broadcast filming in B/W.
– Two new unreleased tracks, also present on all three supports; the DVD includes also two videoclips for these new songs.
Boxset edition limited to 50 numbered copies.